We love it because
The Siena Leather Crossbody bag from Stockholm-based label, ATP, is a happy marriage of Italian craftsmanship and sleek, Scandinavian design. A polished and ladylike day bag, crafted from the smoothest calfskin leather, this magnificent bag is designed to last and will age beautifully over time. Featuring an asymmetrical flap that snaps securely shut, a shoulder strap, gold-tone hardware and interior zip compartment, The Siena is sized to accommodate all of the essentials. We especially love the khaki brown finish of the bag as it’s the perfect neutral to carry you through the seasons. The Siena is fittingly named after one of the designer’s favourite cities, and of course, it’s made in Italy.
- Made in Italy
- One large main compartment
- Genuine Calf leather vacchetta
- Goldtone hardware
- Made from vegetable tanned leather: this item is made from leather treated with plant-based tannins, most commonly from bark and leaves.
- Bear in mind this beautifully raw and sustainable material is more sensitive to scratches.
- Designer colour: Khaki Green (Khaki)
- Magnetic button closure
- Dust bag and shoulder strap included
- Measures approximately: H 17cm, W 23cm, D 9cm
Size & Fit